Women frequently face issues with their body that they are nervous to inform people even who are very near to them. A person who can assume and analyse such unnatural issues is a gynaecologist. Gynaecologists support saving diplomacy for women, women who with the getting more lifestyle modulations and diet habits have problems related to the body. Gynaecologists play an important & major role in the life & liveness of a woman.
What are the responsibilities of a gynaecologist?
A Gynaecological specialist is a surgeon or medical doctor who specializes in women’s overall health condition and female genital tract. Every disease belonging to fallopian tubes, ovaries, vagina, womb and cervix are analysed and treated by a Gynaecologist. An obstetrician is a gynaecologist who is qualified for delivering babies. They are also the great surgeons whom a woman will require while delivering a baby.
When Should You Visit a Gynaecologist?
* If you are facing irregular periods
* If bleeding occurs in between your periods
* If your periods last more than one week
* If you are facing heavy periods
* If you are missing a period
* If you have any symptoms about pregnancy
* If you are getting Itching in the vagina
* If you notice blood in the urine
How to Find the Right Gynaecologist?
* Initially, men or women along with someone whom a woman feels comfortable with.
* The gynaecologist must be reputed because they are doctors who will be aware of the more individual facts of a women life.
* Better look for a Gynaecologist, who is also a specialist of obstetrician if you wish to look for a baby.
* Gynaecologists make feel comfortable for their patients who are friendly, responsive and caring. They must be polite to respond to all your questions & queries accurately.
* Good, it is authoritative that the doctor is ready when you want them for your illness. They should be ready to face urgent calls & must be responsive considering replying back to you when they are busy.
* Don’t forget that a Gynaecologist will be the important adviser of your life in the major important cases & so selecting the best one is difficult.
At Vedanta hospital, our best gynaecologist will identify all obstetric related problems using obstetric ultrasound scanning. Here, we will diagnose the baby position and heartbeat of the baby. Also, we will give the details related to single or multiple pregnancies. Using obstetric ultrasound scanning we can analyze any fetal anomalies early in the pregnancy, and in late pregnancy baby moments and estimate the fetus age and due date. We are located at the location of Madhurawada, Vizag.
Our gynaecologist, Dr. Radhika Dhanekula is one of the famous Obstetrician & Gynecologist & she is also Laparoscopic Surgeon (Obs & Gyn). She has an experience of 9 years in these fields. Dr. Radhika Dhanekula practices at our Vedanta Women & Children Hospital. She has done MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam in 2016 and MBBS from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh in 2012